Thursday, February 18, 2016

A Little about Me....

Bill is continuing to lose weight and is doing fantastic! But who is that person behind the camera? I'm Debra and I am chief cook and water bottle washer/rope holder. While he's been training, I have been getting all the things ready for our trip. Once we move the camper from the dealership to our yard, I can begin in earnest. With a few inexpensive items, it will be turned into our beach cottage. The tan and brown interior was just screaming for some color and I will post pictures when the transformation starts. I spent some time perusing Pinterest for ideas for organizing, cooking in a small RV oven, recipes, and how to get rid of toilet smell! LOL! There were even pins about how to hang pictures in your RV so they don't fall off the wall as you're going along. So while Bill is training, I am planning meals and looking forward to making this little camper as much like home as I can get it. Many of the organizational tips mentioned used different containers from Dollar Tree, so you can bet I will be making a trip there too. So you might not see me much in front of the camera, but I am there cheering my dear man on and praying for our journey to come. Thank-you for reading and please be in prayer for us.

1 comment:

  1. A camper makeover! Oh how fun! I can't wait to see what you do with it! Russ and I bought a really well used cab-over camper when our kids were little (1992), and did a whole new makeover on it together. Wallpaper, paint, linoleum and a big splurge on the new dinette/bed cushions. It was a lot of fun, and much nicer to sleep in knowing we'd gotten rid of all of the black widow spiders!!!

    ReplyDelete