Monday, January 18, 2016

Cold Weather Riding

It was cold this past Saturday, so Bill bundled up a little more for his ride; bike shorts, bike pants, two pair of wool socks under his sneakers and a long sleeve shirt under a sweatshirt. A wool balaclava topped him off.
We still have the Shepley sweatshirt that we got as a gift while I was the Snacklady there...ahh, good times.
Anyway, Bill asked if I could photograph him at different points in his ride. I waited about 15 minutes for him to get a head start and started out. I drove past him and continued on for a few miles and waited by the side of the road. As soon as I saw him coming, I jumped out of the truck to get his picture as he whizzed past.
I drove past him again and waited and did it again. I'm definitely going to need to practice this, got a nice picture of scenery, but missed him completely! LOL!
One more time and caught him this time.
Then it was time to go home, it was so cold my battery in the camera died. Note to self, bring second battery and keep it warm! Also, while I was going through pictures for my other blog, DollhouseladysBlog, I found some pictures I had forgotten about. Here's one of Bill when we went to REI to pick up his bicycle a few months ago.
So much has happened since then, Bill is thinner and stronger and we now have a camper to sleep in on the trip. We continue to trust God for our strength and resources. Thank-you for reading.


Donate at Generosity.com


No comments:

Post a Comment