Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Big News!

Well, about 24 feet big anyway! LOL! We have been shopping around for a pull trailer so that we have a roof over our heads this summer. We made several trips to A&L RV Sales in Johnson City and met a very patient salesman there named Kevin Conen.
He showed us quite a few new and used trailers that would fit our needs and was even flexible when I changed my mind maybe once or twice....;) After talking and praying for a few days, Bill and I decided on one and made an offer based on what we could afford. It was quite a few thousand less than the asking price on the used one we saw and Kevin wasn't sure it would be accepted. He couldn't believe it when the manager came back with an offer only a small amount over ours! I couldn't help it, I gave Kevin a hug. Yeah, I'm a hugger...When we went to pick it up, a gentleman named James Blanton did the walk through with us, answered the many questions we had, and was patient and polite.
Then we had the anti-sway hitch put on and Wes showed us how to connect it up without getting a hernia! LOL!
I definitely don't need another one of those. The manager helped us through all the paperwork and it was ours! A great experience all around. I've been typing out my old hand-written journal from our first trip and when people say "I can't believe...." it's a sure sign that God has had His hand in it. Kevin even gave us a present for the new camper.....the minions have already tried to take them over, but I think the doors are locked from the inside. LOL!
So here is our little home away from home
and if you're looking for a great place to buy an RV, go see Kevin Conen at A&L RV Sales in Johnson City! 

1 comment: