Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Training, Maps, and Calendars

Bill continues with his training, On the weekends, he rides his bicycle outside and during the week he's in his shop on the trainer.
Either way, he works up a sweat and I am very proud of him. I found an old picture of him training back in 1988...December in Wisconsin!
He pedaled back and forth to work then and also trained on the trainer in our basement. Our children took turns holding his feet when he did sit ups and I was afraid. I'm in charge of the bill paying and I couldn't see how we were going to make the trip. I have the same struggle now. But reading the old hand-written journal shows me how God took care of us then and he will this time too. Every once in awhile, the fear creeps in and I have to remind myself to keep holding on. 
We worked on the calendar and the map the other day so we can keep track of speaking engagements and where we will be each day.

Both are new and clean right now. Waiting for that first entry, that first pin to be placed. Bill has been studying American history and things that have gone on before us. So far, this trip will be dedicated to men and women of courage in our nation; the police, firemen, and all the branches of the military. It's so important for the survival of this great nation to be united as one people.  The training and studying continues and I will do my best to be the voice of Twice Across America.

No comments:

Post a Comment