Thursday, April 21, 2016

Uh oh!

Things are starting to intensify around here for sure! The old journal is all typed, projects done on the little beach house on wheels, letters sent out, and training, training, training!  My part of the training is keeping all the bike shorts, socks, and shirts squeaky clean so my dear hubby can just pop them on when he gets home from work and take off. One of the things he uses every time is a little cateye computer for the bicycle. It keeps track of his mileage, maximum speed and average miles per hour. It's usually next to his laptop so he can record everything before the next training ride. I threw a load of white shirts in the washer and then realized the soap cup was still in there under the clothes. I dug around while the washer was filling but couldn't locate it. I used one of my measuring cups instead and went about my business. When the wash was done, I pulled out a T-shirt to put in the dryer and heard a little clunk. "There you are soap cup," I thought. Much to my surprise, when I looked down into the washer, this is what I saw.
With a sharp intake of breath, I removed it and called Bill to tell him what I had done. He was understanding and told me to put it in a container of rice right away. So here it sits, hope this works.
Please be in prayer for us as we overcome some last minute challenges and get ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment