Sunday, June 5, 2016

The police came by...

Well, it's finally happened, the police came by the camper this morning....but no worries, we invited him yesterday! :) It was a morning I chose to sleep in until 7:30 so of course was still in my robe. Seems like we meet the most people when I have no makeup on or are in my robe! LOL! Anyway, that's why I stay on the this side of the camera. ;) We chatted for awhile and told him what we were doing and why and he told us his hopes and dreams. It was funny that while he was here outside the camper, quite a few people walked or bicycled by trying not to look. LOL! We should have asked him to slap some cuffs on Bill just for fun! He gave us patches from Chelan County
and we gave him one from London, Kentucky. He chose one of Bill's pens and we took pictures.
Please remember dear readers that these men and women stand between us and chaos and are human beings like you and I with families, friends, and loved ones they care about. Find a police officer, firefighter, or military person today and thank them. Take a picture with them and send it to me or post it on our Facebook page, Twice Across America. Bill's cleaning up his bike to get ready to start again tomorrow. Thank-you for your prayers and for reading my blog.


Help the Thank-You Tour to continue on by contributing at Generosity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment